วันอังคารที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The great escape: stars go wild in the countryside


What happens when you release a singer, a dancer, a trio of stars Made in Chelsea and one count of first class of the city wall and released into the wild? We carry ...

Ms Dynamite, singer / producer

Niomi McLean-Daley, better known as the Brit Award three times and double Mobo award winning artist, Ms. Dynamite, can be grown in North London, but she takes the helm of a barge in the soft landscape as a native of Oxford.


"I think people assume that because I grew up in Camden, I have no idea what to do with myself outside an urban environment. My mother was very strict when I was a child, then you were not allowed out t much, but my father lived in Sussex We would like a holiday to wreak havoc on the fields and woods was very exciting:. . my father picked us up and ask where we went to get him move around a lot seemed -. adventure to come "

She climbs on the roof of the boat in 5 inch heels so easily, it's a little disconcerting. "I've never been to one of these before," he said. "I saw in Camden canal, but never thought I could rent one for a day." She took the helm and directs us who just need a little help when it comes to a drawbridge. She says her son, razor, just turned eight years and is relieved that this is not the type that is glued to the television: "If I could live in the garden, which is as it has a soccer ball , food and water. it would be nice. Absolutely I would be on a boat like this. I have to take a day trip. "

talk about how they come with their letters, said. "Maybe I is transformed into a kind of hippie, but I think it's important to keep in touch with nature - that the motivations that inspire me and I do not know if I had not had these escapes of childhood. "

Ms Dynamite

single "Neva sweet" is August 28. To rent a boat, contact Oxfordshire narrowboats.co.uk

Lauren Cuthbertson, director of the Royal Ballet

Lauren Cuthbertson is unique to the main royal ballet dancer born English. This puts you in position to be the heir overwhelming Darcey Bussell, Deborah Bull, even Margot Fonteyn. It is a burden, but with his recent performance as the protagonist of Alice in Wonderland, which has become a national treasure.

We fish for trout, of course. "As a kid I always keep my nose by the fish," he said. "I could not believe that people eat these things."

invited us to the real Duke of Wellington, Stratfield Saye. Daughter-in-law the Duke, the Marchioness of Douro, chairs the Royal Ballet School. The house is located in the Hampshire countryside. The Lodden, a stream flowing chalk clear beyond clear under the willow

"I am a small town," says Lauren. "I grew up in Torquay. Finishing ballet and go to the beach. This was my life. Now I like walks in the major London parks, but it is rare for me to continue. "

course, typical of newcomers in a difficult sport, Lauren catch a fish with his first ball. Not a big fish. In fact, it is smaller than the hook that had tried to devour. But the dancer is haunted. "I told you that I caught something!" He said. "I felt it."

She likes the pace and flow casting, in which Steve Penny, the defender of the river begins to teach him. "Steve said, 'You should be able to see the fish and makes them," he said later. "Then I saw a sheet and tried to throw it away."

It is a game, wandering barefoot today - if not sinking into the mud in a pair of Christian Louboutin heels and a dress Erdem. But then, what should be a prima ballerina trout hunting at all?

drops sharply back to be captured by Gary, the photographer assistant. "I did that for 38 years," says Steve. "And it just goes to show you've never seen everything." Lauren
: dress, Erdem (matchesfashion.com)

Lights Made in Chelsea star, reality TV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น