วันพุธที่ 26 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

Focus Robbie, it's time to find a job


When I left school, there was not much of a plan. Now I know exactly what I need. Working. And money

Monday morning a dangerous place for students with an unpredictable future. His kettle is boiling 10 hours, and it is a cold winter day. A computer hums away in the background, ready to be deployed for another job search. Toast appeared. It's time. Sigh.

Reflecting on his own flaws is not the best mental preparation for a job search. Positivity, right? This is a good thing. This will continue. Cool.

school I spent the first few months without hesitation between fear and excitement. Reality has set foot in the door. No money. No work. Nothing on the horizon.

Aa e-mails to use this site

fill the gap at the bottom of my inbox, and applications are where I touch with the real world. It was like two months. Living at home, near despair, and not wanting to call the employment office or trust anyone but myself for my own well-being. Every day is reduced to the normal routine of completing forms I was sent by the servers automated tasks.

I have not been called for an interview again. I am too inexperienced to retail, not professional enough for office work. Bollocks.

work experience? An internship? Yes, maybe. I keep looking.

tender. Unpaid. In a public relations firm. Three months.


A step closer to a career? I have my doubts.

But it keeps me busy, keep your head in check.

am gaining self-knowledge, I am not old. I'm an idiot. I'm a guy who made a paycheck is the point where I know I'm a success.


I spent most of my school years learning graphic design and web design through online guides - school seemed slow to learn that the Web seemed the best option. However, these skills help keep things moving. A little work a month is enough to cover the basics. Train tickets, McDonalds occasionally, the phone bill. This is enough for now.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น